HI6027: BUSINESS AND CORPORATIONS LAW
Trimester 2 2016 – Group Assignment
1. Form a group of between three and five students.
2. Select a case from one of the cases below.
3. Advise your lecturer by email of your group members and case selected. PLEASE NOTE: Lecturer approval is required. You must NOT start on your assignment until your lecturer approves your group and case. No approval = Fail.
4. Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant.
5. Research your selected case on Austlii.
6. Read and understand your selected case.
7. Prepare and present a summary of the case and your selected party’s arguments.
8. All members MUST present.
9. Total marks for this assignment is 20 marks, and total weight for this assignment is 20%.
10. Time limit is 5 – 10 minutes per group.
BUSINESS LAW CASES
1. Nagel v Rottnest Island Authority (1993)
2. Modbury Triangle Shopping Centre v Anzil (2000)
3. Roads and Traffic Authority v Dederer (2007)
4. Esanda Finance v Peat Marwick Hungerfords (1997)
5. Fallas v Mourlas (2006)
6. Rogers v Whitaker (1992)
7. Caltex Oil v Dredge (1976)
8. Perre v Apand (1999)
9. L Shaddock v Parramatta City Council (1982)
10. Wyong Shire Council v Shirt (1980)
11. Hawkins v Clayton (1988)
12. Koehler v Cerebos (Aust) Ltd (2005)
13. Horne v Queensland (1995)
14. Peter Joseph Haylen v NSW Rugby Union Ltd (2002)
15. Flavel v State of SA (2008)
16. Tame v NSW (2001)
17. Annetts v Australian Stations Pty Ltd (2001)
18. Hackshaw v Shaw (1984)
19. Baker v Gilbert (2003)
20. Australian Safeway Stores v Zaluzna (1987)
CORPORATIONS LAW CASES
1. Forrest v ASIC (2014)
2. ASIC v Citigroup (2007)
3. ASIC v Soust (2010)
4. North v Marra Developments Ltd (1981)
5. Fame Decorator Agencies Pty Ltd v Jeffries Industries Ltd (1998)
6. Gambotto v WCP Ltd (1995)
7. Northside Developments Pty Ltd v Registrar-General (1990)
8. Permanent Trustee Aus. Ltd (as Trustee of Advance Property Fund) v Stout & Others (1999)
9. Nassar v Innovative Precasters Group Pty Ltd (2009)
10. McGellin v Mount King Mining NL (1998)
11. Beck v Weinstock (2013)
12. Kinsela v Russell Kinsela Pty Ltd (in liq) (1986)
13. ASIC v Hellicar (2012)
14. ASIC v Lindberg (2012)
15. Shafron v ASIC (2012)
16. ASIC v Healey (2011)
17. Vines v ASIC (2006)
18. ASIC v Adler (2002)
19. Brunninghausen v Glavanics (1999)
20. ASIC v Rich (2003
. WITH BEST Nursing Writers TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post . Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant. 5. Research your selected case on Austlii. 6. Read and understand your selected case. appeared first on BEST Nursing Writers .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post . Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant. 5. Research your selected case on Austlii. 6. Read and understand your selected case. appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.