I’m working on a history question and need guidance to help me understand better.
Answer these questions in number form NOT ESSAY FORM. I will provide the articles and videosnthat you can find the answers for each question. no need to cite anything and it Must be 400 words in total of all of them. So not each question.
1) What were the impacts of the Great Depression on American Indians, according to the article?
2) What were the impacts of the Indian Citizenship Act?
3) What was the Meriam Report, and what were its impacts?
4) What did Roosevelt’s New Deal entail, and what were its effects on Native Americans? How did the New Deal build off of/connect to previous events from previous lessons?
5) Briefly define what Termination and Relocation policies were. Next, explain the events that led up to these decisions, and what the lasting effects of these policies were.
6) Lastly, compare/contrast the American government’s perspective versus American Indian tribes’ perspectives regarding Termination and Relocation, as discussed in Prof. Mayfield’s lecture.
7) Lastly, please reflect on what resonated from this week’s materials overall. Please share your thoughts, reactions, or connections here.
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.