You are an assistant practice manager of a medical practice where the physicians specialize in diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients. The mission of the practice encompasses the area of the patient’s mental health associated with a cancer diagnosis. To address the psychological and sociological issues that patients endure, the physicians have decided to institute a program to address these factors. Your practice manager has put you in charge of the project.
Using the Total Quality Management/ COI protocols, address the following:
- Developing a plan:
- Describe the premise of the program and/or what goals would you need to consider.
- Describe two specific outcomes that you would want to achieve through the program.
- Describe three specific activities that you believe would be possible techniques for achieving those outcomes.
- For each the three specific activities that you considered, discuss the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for each.
- Identify the one specific activity, from the possible techniques above, that you believe is the best option to reach the best outcomes.
- Provide details to support your rationale for choosing this one specific activity
- Describe the technique (s) by which you will measure the effectiveness of your activity.
- Present your plan in clear, scholarly, and grammatically correct language. You can choose to present the plan in any format that you think will be most effective in conveying your decision process.
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.