- Click here to review the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQBq4sAqjs
- Describe the potential short- and long-term impact on the children, their parents, and the community at large related to this situation.
- Identify the members and roles of the emergency management team and organizations (public and private) that should be activated in Sentinel City®.
- Reflect on the various social media and news report responses from the community.
- Present an analysis of the risks and benefits of using social media.
- Create two communication messages for social media:
- Create one communication message using social media for the community at large.
- Create a second communication message using social media directed to the parents of the children at the daycare center.
- Discuss what should be addressed during the recovery phase for the children, parents, the community at large, and emergency responders.
- Critical Thinking Questions:
- Consider the strategies and infer professional team that is utilized to develop emergency preparedness and response plans.
- What are the risks and benefits of the quick public responses that will be shared on social media?
- What specific prevention efforts can be done to prevent a similar situation in the future?
- What specific things should be addressed during the recovery phase for both the parents and children?
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.