Describe Indigenous approaches to storytelling
Assignment 3 – Essay Response to Units 5 and 6
Weight: 15% of your final grade
Length: 500–1000 words for each question, for a total of 1000–2000 words
Due: after completing Unit 6
Complete a brief essay response to each of these questions:
1. Describe Indigenous approaches to storytelling.
2. Discuss Indigenous methods for teaching, learning, and sharing knowledge.
• Double-space and use normal margins; each page should be 250–300 words long.
• Use Times New Roman or Ariel 12-point font.
• Indent the first line of each paragraph.
• Number the pages.
• Use APA style to cite sources and list references. Help is available at https://guides.library.ualberta.ca/apa-citation-style and https://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/?standard=APA
• Edit for spelling and grammatical errors.
• Response papers do not require you to do any further outside research or reading other than what is presented in the course materials, but you must demonstrate throughout your paper that you have an understanding of the basic concepts presented in the units covered. Include a References section at the end containing any references you have cited from the course materials using APA style.
Tip: List the units of the Study Guide this way:
Athabasca University. (2017a). Unit 1 – Introduction to Indigenous Education. In Indigenous Studies 301 Study Guide. Retrieved from http://cwikr.lms.athabascau.ca/
Cite it as (Athabasca University, 2017a). Since you will be citing more than one AU study guide unit, all published in 2017, you will need to list them as 2017a, 2017b, and so on.
• You may include Indigenous cultural information if you have such knowledge or has access to such knowledge.
• AU Library Services and The Write Site offer extensive
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.