Answer the following questions using 150 words or more.
1. Confucius taught that our love should be strongest for our relatives and our friends. In contrast, Mo Tzu taught that universal love should not be partial to some over others. How do these competing concepts depict moral obligation? Support your answer using examples from your own life.
2. How does your lifestyle contribute to the suffering of other human and non-human sentient beings, as well as global warming and the destruction of the environment? Discuss steps you could take to make your lifestyle more in accord with the requirements of the principle of utility.
3. What is utilitarianism? Do you agree with the idea that the greatest happiness should be a guiding principal for people? Explain your answer. Do utilitarians try to maximize happiness and minimize suffering just for themselves, or for others as well?
4. On what grounds does Hume maintain that moral sentiments are more important than reason?
5. What is the psychology or economics of happiness?
6. For or Against Torture?
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.