Assessor Instructions: This assessment allows the learner to apply their skills and knowledge in their business. The learner should apply this project to their own business activities. If they’re unable to apply this to their business (the activities being undertaken are not aligned with the requirements of the assessment), the learner may use a hypothetical scenario, or work from a previous project. The work must be all the learner’s own. In the case of work being completed by another person in the business, the learner must repeat the task (for example creating a process) in their own words and applying the learnings from the workshop and self-study for this unit.
This project must be completed in full. Responses should apply directly to the learner’s workplace. Where this cannot be completed in the work environment, the responses may be industry related or scenario responses. Learners are to indicate in their responses where they are relevant to their own business, the industry in general or a simulated business scenario.
For this assessment you will be required to demonstrate your ability to:
1. Apply structural principles when planning the erection or demolition of a structure
2. Analyse and plan for the structural integrity of Class 1 and Class 10 buildings
3. Plan, coordinate and manage the laying of footings
4. Plan, coordinate and manage the laying of floor system
5. Plan, coordinate and manage the building of structural and non-structural wall systems
6. Plan, coordinate and manage the building of roof system
7. Plan, coordinate and manage the external wall cladding of structure
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post 1. Apply structural principles when planning the erection or demolition of a structure… appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.