After watching the documentary title “Killing Us Softly 4” (available from your Stetson University Library website)
- How would you describe Jean Kilbourne’s point of view of women in advertising, overall?
- Can you think of other ways to look at the role of women in advertising that might contradict her central argument?
- What sort of reasoning might lead to a defense of how women are portrayed in advertising? What’s your own take?
Your essay needs to be supported with the learnings about the definition of sex and gender from an anthropological perspective. You can include your personal opinion, however most of your answer needs to be supported by an anthropological theoretical perspective about gender.
7. Discussion Board #6 : Gender and Social Stratification.
- Explain what is the role of history in the construction of gender ideology?
- Consider the United States (or your home country) during the past 100 years. How have women’s and men’s roles changed as a result of specific historical moments?
- Explain why American wealth is distributed primarily among people who are white. What historical periods and specific events may have led to this?
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.