Write a 1–2 page executive summary of your presentation, plus a 3–5 page paper where you will synthesize the functions of the master’s-prepared health care administrator, including role, responsibilities, and priorities. You will also need to touch on all major components of a health care administrator, such as, but not limited to human resources, finance, information technology, regulatory topics, and leadership.
Your executive summary and paper must include all of the elements listed below, so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
- Provide executive summary of a health care administrator’s job responsibilities.
- Outline at least six specific functions of a health care administrator.
- Describe successful leadership traits for the six identified health care administrator functions.
- Analyze current health care challenges confronting health care administration professionals.
- Summarize the knowledge and skills necessary for health care leaders to succeed for the next 10 years.
- Use at least three quality academic references.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Meet requirements for clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting.
- On the executive summary, provide a cover page with your name, the course number and course title, your professor’s name, the university’s name, and the date.
- Include a 1–2 page executive summary of your presentation, after the cover page and before the assignment.
- Work should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Synthesize the functions of the master’s-prepared health care administrator, including role, responsibilities, and priorities.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.