The 34-Year-Old Patient Evaluation & Management Plan
A 34-y.o. female presents with the complaint of a sudden excruciating pain in her back and points to her flank area on the right side. She rates the pain as 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst. She also complains of nausea with the pain. She states that she has never had anything like this before, and the pain is subsiding a little now.
- What additional questions should you ask the patient and why?
- What should be included in the physical examination at this visit?
- What are the possible differential diagnoses at this time?
- What tests should you order and why?
- How should this patient be managed?
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.