Provide an overview of the information collected in the patient health history in Module Three. How did this inform the comprehensive health assessment that you conducted?
NUR 325 Final Project Part I Patient Analysis Template
This patient analysis template includes an overview of the interview and the systems that you reviewed for your volunteer patient for Final Project Part I, as well as an interpretation of the findings from the physical health assessment, possible collaborative diagnoses, and health promotion recommendations.
Complete this template by replacing the bracketed text with the relevant information.
- Patient Identification
- Initials used for name (make sure there are no other identifiers)
- Age, sex, race, marital status
22 year old white male, single 6 ft 2 weighs 175lbs
- Any Information that needs to be known immediately—e.g., deafness, blindness.
- Results and Treatment
- Provide an overview of the information collected in the patient health history in Module Three. How did this inform the comprehensive health assessment that you conducted?
History of Tonsillitis 4 times this year, hx of mild pectus excavatum with no ill effects on his health, however may cause self esteem issues
- Interpret your findings for each system from the comprehensive, client-centered, head-to-toe health assessment that you conducted. Make sure that you discuss the applicable anatomical, physiological, psychological, nutritional, and cultural factors that contributed to your interpretation.
Head to toe findings within normal limits. His diet is poor eats a lot of fast food
- What are the appropriate treatments and follow-up care for your client? Use evidence and research to support your recommendations.
- Explain an appropriate communication plan to inform the client of relevant treatments and follow-up care.
- Formulate multiple client-centered, collaborative diagnoses for your practice client. Support your diagnoses with health assessment data and evidence-based research.
- How did you narrow down your multiple collaborative diagnoses to one clear collaborative diagnosis? Support your reasoning with health assessment data and evidence-based research.
- Research and evaluate at least two health promotion tools for their use in preventative health for your client.
Improve diet and exercise, fathers side has a lot of hypertension
- Recommend health promotion tools that will result in improved patient outcomes or promote health maintenance. Be sure to support your recommendations with evidence-based research. (This will be more fully developed in your Final Project Part 2).
Comments: [Insert text.]
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.