You will create a PowerPoint presentation with a realistic case study about hypertension, and include appropriate and pertinent clinical information that will be covering the following:
- Subjective data: Demographics; Chief Complaint; History of the Present Illness (HPI) that includes the presenting problem and the 8 dimensions of the problem; Medications; Allergies; Past medical history; Family history; Past surgical history; Social history; Review of Systems (ROS)
- Objective data: Vital signs; Physical exam, Labs (reviewed from the patient’s medical records, if no lab/diagnostic tests were done recently to review, you must indicate that to receive credit).
- Assessment: Differential diagnosis; Primary Diagnosis
- Plan: Laboratory and diagnostic tests; Pharmacologic treatment plan; Non-pharmacologic treatment plan; Anticipatory guidance (primary prevention strategies); Follow up plan.
- Other: Incorporation of current clinical guidelines; Integration of research articles; Role of the Nurse practitioner
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.