1. Creating Your Professional Identity
- Determine the attributes that help form the professional nurses’ identity.
- Apply principles of professional identity and professionalism.
- ScenarioAs a nursing student, you have a vision of your core values and expectations as a professional nurse. In this assignment, create a plan to guide you as you form your professional identity.InstructionsThis formation will include the following:
- Describe the meaning of nursing professionalism identity
- Identify the most important professional identity characteristics/attributes
- Explain how you will adapt these characteristics/attributes in the clinical setting
- Reflect on your educational journey and describe how this shaped your professional identity.
- Create your goals for continued professional identity formation during your career as a nurse.
- Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
- Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date
- PART 2
Course ReflectionAs you reflect on this course, answer the following questions in your discussion.Describe how you achieved each of the course competencies.Initial PostProvide at least one example of new knowledge gained related to each competency and explain how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.Competencies:
- Integrate leadership and management principles and attributes in nursing practice.
- Use evidence-based practice to guide clinical reasoning and clinical judgement as a basis for nursing decision making.
- Collaborate in healthcare delivery systems settings for improved patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate principles of professional identity and professionalism for the nurse within the context of regulatory and practice standards.
- Analyze agencies that influence the provision of nursing care in the healthcare system.
- Formulate decisions based on the legal and ethical underpinnings that improve healthcare
Describe how you achieved each course competency including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency.
Describe how you achieved the transferable skill, Critical Thinking, including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to the transferable skill
Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
- Apply strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with neurological disorders.
- Outline appropriate nursing strategies for providing care to perioperative clients.
- Compare nursing interventions for clients with complex disorders.
- Identify strategies for safe nursing practice of the client with multi-system organ failure.
- Prioritize nursing interventions for clients with medical emergencies.
- Summarize the nurse’s role and care strategies for clients during disasters.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.