THE COMPANY THAT NEEDS TO BE USED IS HOWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE! PLEASE ALSO CREATE NOTES IN THE NOTE SECTION I CAN USE TO NARRATE THE SLIDES, THANK YOU!
MT460-5: Design a plan to implement a business strategy throughout an organization.
GEL-7.02: Apply ethical reasoning to ethical issues within the field of Management Policy and Strategy.
You will find the following resource to be a helpful guide in your analysis of your chosen case study: Guide to Case Analysis. This assignment will require intensive interpretation skills. Be sure to read this Case Analysis Guide to prepare. Be sure to use the grading rubric as a checklist. To complete this assignment, design a plan to implement strategy in a narrated PowerPoint presentation. To successfully complete this assignment, immerse yourself in the following scenario:
Choose an award-winning company from the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program website to study. You will evaluate the “Award Application Summary” as a business case. You are the director of strategic planning and business intelligence for your chosen company. You have conducted an evaluation of your chosen company for an upcoming annual report. Your presentation of a strategic framework to expand operations into the international marketplace has been tentatively approved. The C-level executives now require a plan to implement your strategic framework in your chosen international market. Use the following criteria to design an implementation plan for your chosen award-winning organization.
- Provide background information about your chosen company, including topics such as the company name, industry sector in which the company operates, products, and target market. Elaborate and use research.
- Present an opportunity for your chosen company to expand into an international market using the Global Edge website. Conduct additional research on the company website or using the Purdue University Global Consider expansion ideas such as the creation of a new product, demand for an existing product, creation of a grant-funded foundation, development of a subsidiary, etc. Be creative and innovative.
- Provide reasoning why your company should enter your chosen international market (read pages 184–185 in your textbook).
- Explain the ethical standards of your company and compare them to the ethical norms of the larger society of your chosen international market (read pages 261–267 in your textbook).
- Explain any contingencies that offset the costs of business ethics failures that may occur in your chosen international market (read pages 271–272 in your textbook).
- Explain the company’s position on corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability while balancing these duties with economic responsibilities to shareholders (read pages 273–286 in your textbook).
- Present a framework for executing your strategic plan for your company to expand into your chosen international market (read pages 291–296 in your textbook).
- Explain the staffing needs to successfully execute your strategic framework to expand into your chosen international market (read pages 296–299 in your textbook).
- Design an action plan to explore a strategy-supportive organizational structure and organize the work effort within your company for the expansion effort into your chosen international market (read pages 304–311 in your textbook).
- Demonstrate centralized or decentralized decision-making in design of an action plan (read pages 311–317 in your textbook).
- Each slide should have oral narration and notes. Your slides should be professionally designed.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed, academic research resources (including your textbook) to substantiate your critical thinking and to provide viable reasoning for your perspectives.
- Write and speak in third person.
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.