In adults diagnosed with Diabetes Type II (P) how does a multi-disciplinary approach to patient education (I) compared to no education (C) affect compliance with glycemic control (O) within six months (T)?
Critique of Article
- Write a concise summary of the most pertinent details about the article, organizing it with subheadings of Validity, Results, Applicability, Strengths, and Weaknesses. Include the type of study, purpose, methods and instruments, sample size and characteristics, results with statistical significance (if provided), key findings relevant to your PICOT, and your critique of its applicability, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Make sure article is in reference list. Cite sources in the paper using APA style with authors’ last names and year (in the first sentence and when needed). Do not type the complete title of article or journal in your paragraph because it is in the reference list.
Critique the attached article. Please make sure the subheadings and other details are included.
My PICOT Question: In adults diagnosed with Diabetes Type II (P) how does a multi-disciplinary approach to patient education (I) compared to no education (C) affect compliance with glycemic control (O) within six months (T)?
Directions for the second part of the assignment
Diabetes Type II Guidelines & Recommendations
Directions: Search credible websites for clinical practice guidelines and recommendations (Concerning Diabetes Type II) from a professional organization on evidence-based practices related to the subject you selected for your PICOT question (Diabetes Type II). The intent is to find appropriate guidelines or the original source of EBP recommendations that you will be able to use in your Literature Review.
- In the first sentence, state the purpose of guidelines and cite the source in APA format.
- Then describe the developers (authors’ credentials or organizations who wrote it) and why you think this is a credible source or developer. Note: National Guideline Clearinghouse is the publisher, not the developer.
- Conclude with how relevant their guidelines or recommendations are to your PICOT.
- List the complete reference at the bottom.
- Attach a PDF file of the document or a link to the website if no downloadable file is available.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.