Given that you all are working as nurses and are facing obstacles with this pandemic, let’s use one of the issues from the pandemic to conduct the Plan, Do, Study and Act (PDSA) cycles
For the PDSA Cycle assignment in Module four, it is an appropriate idea to use another practice situation. Given that you all are working as nurses and are facing obstacles with this pandemic, let’s use one of the issues from the pandemic to conduct the Plan, Do, Study and Act (PDSA) cycles.
You can create any scenario that has to do with COVID-19 pandemic in regard to PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), staffing, etc.
- Download the PDSA cycle worksheet from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) from the link provided in Readings and Resources in the Module; (I have downloaded the worksheet, open the PDSA template attachment)
- To get the worksheet, you need to create a username and password for the IHI. This is good, as you can use this going forward;
- Think of a new practice that was implemented due to the recent pandemic. Use this scenario to conduct a PDSA cycle on the worksheet;
- The worksheet does not need to be in the American Psychological Association (APA) format, just download the worksheet and type on it;
- If you prefer, you can use the elements from the PDSA worksheet and create a document. If you choose to do this, it must be in the APA template in proper format; and
- This is a good exercise, as it helps us reflect on our practice and how this pandemic has impacted practice. It also prepares us for another pandemic but let us hope that will not happen again. Submit in the module, as usual.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.