Formulate a conceptual framework for praxis through the use of concept analysis and the integration of scientific theories and models that support specialty advanced nursing practice
Assignment Description: Praxis Discussion
Framework for Praxis Forum Discussion
Purpose: Formulate a conceptual framework for praxis through the use of concept analysis and the integration of scientific theories and models that support specialty advanced nursing practice. The discussion summarizes the philosophical, conceptual, theoretical, ethical and complexity science theories that form the Framework for Praxis. The identified Phenomenon of Interest, as well as the concept selected, will be included in this model. The Praxis Framework is summarized and a concept map/graphic model representing the Praxis components is included as an attachment.
Skills: The purpose of this assignment is to allow you to practice the following skills that are essential to your success in this course as well as your academic and professional practice.
- Applying learned knowledge to synthesize basic and complex concepts.
- Critiquing and evaluating basic and complex concepts and ideas.
Knowledge: This assignment will also help you to become familiar with the following important content knowledge:
- Synthesize concepts, theories, and philosophies that comprise the scientific underpinnings of advanced nursing practice as related to the selected phenomenon of interest.
- Develop a Framework for Praxis
- Concept Mapping illustrating the relationship of philosophical, conceptual, theoretical, ethical and complexity science theories to the selected phenomenon of interest.
- Evaluate concepts and contribute to a graduate-level discussion
- Apply graduate-level scholarship
- Review required and recommended resources.
- Conduct a literature search and review of the literature to support ideas and concepts.
- Synthesize the scientific underpinnings of advanced nursing practice in discussion and a concept map.
- Construct an initial post that adheres to all expectations outlined in the rubric, attaching the concept map.
- Contribute meaningful cross-posts to develop ideas further or offer new information.
- Remain actively engaged throughout the Discussion Forum with peer post replies to cross-posts.
- Demonstrate graduate-level scholarship as outlined in the rubric.
Criteria for Success:
- The student will use the rubric as a guide to understanding expectations and performance levels in each stage of the assignment (initial post, cross-post, and peer post) and adhere to the requirements.
- The student will attach a Concept Map with the initial post.
- The student will contribute original work.
- The student will access support services from the Biomedical Library and USA Writing Center as needed to develop graduate-level scholarship skills.
- The student will submit all work by the assignment due date.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.