Activity 1: Scope Statement (Please See attached)
Using an appropriate template in the Important Documents folders, develop a Scope Statement. Make sure you look closely at the scope statement example in the textbook.
Activity 2: Communication Plan (Please See attached)
Using an appropriate template in the Important Documents folders, develop a Communication Management Plan. Ensure you fill out the communications grid with specific items you’ll be communicating to your stakeholders.
Activity 3: Project Report #1
Project Report #1 due. Turn in one set of documents that includes:
- the project selected,
- why you are doing this project,
- what your main deliverables will be,
- how you will measure success,
- a summary of communication thus far with the client,
- scope statement (activity 1),
- team charter (see sample on p. 203 in Schwalbe)
- communication plan (activity 2),
- high level milestones, and
- a brief summary of the type of project management you will use (agile, waterfall, kanban).
Submit the scope statement, communications management plan, and project report here
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.