Do patients with a specific intervention/assessment have better outcomes?
Step 1 Before you focus on your specific topic, consider these questions:
- What is quantitative research methodology?
- What types of quantitative research questions would best help you obtain useful quantitative data relating to your problem of interest?
- How would you approach quantitative research methodology in a study relating to your problem of interest?
Step 2 Consider the following questions before posting to the discussion board:
- Why do we do it this way?
- Are there better ways to assess or intervene?
- Do patients with a specific intervention/assessment have better outcomes?
Step 3 Post a response to the discussion board.
In your initial post, respond to the following questions:
- Consider your research problem/research question. How could you study your topic using quantitative research—specifically, what type of quantitative research questions would you use and why?
- Explain quantitative research methodology and what types of research questions benefit from quantitative studies.
- Explain how you would approach studying your problem of interest using quantitative research methodology.
- Outline the steps you would take and propose a research problem, purpose statement, research question, and hypothesis.
- What are some assumptions and limitations in your study?
- Will the study be experimental or non-experimental? Explain your choices and provide rationale.
- What types of research questions would best help you answer your research problem or question of interest and why?
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.