CLIENT CASE STUDY and REPORT:
Students will learn about the Case Study Method in Chapter 2 of their Textbook. Students are to choose one person to conduct a Case Study on in order to learn about that person’s life, development, and personality. Students will complete as follows.
1. Students will schedule an interview with their case study client.
2. Students will develop 10 questions to ask their client about their life.
3. Students will ask their client to complete a Personality Assessment located at:
4. Students will review their Q&A along with the personality results to write a Report regarding the client’s personality style and development.
5. The Report should include the following: A cover page, 3-5 page report, answer the following in sections: Describe the client’s personality; Describe how life has affected the client’s personality; How has the client’s personality helped him or her along the way; How has the client’s personality hindered him or her along the way; What are the Strengths and Weaknesses of your client’s personality; In your option, what changes or continued behavior would be beneficial to your client to help them achieve their optimal well-being?
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.