LEADERSHIP UNIT 4 ESSAYPLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN DETAIL.I HAVE ATTACHED THE BJUGSTAD, THACH, AND THOMPSON ARTICLE ANDPROVIDED THE 2 REQUIRED SOURCES FROM THE CSU LIBRARY THAT ARE TOBE USED A REF
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN DETAIL.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE BJUGSTAD, THACH, AND THOMPSON ARTICLE AND
PROVIDED THE 2 REQUIRED SOURCES FROM THE CSU LIBRARY THAT ARE TO
BE USED A REFERENCES.
Research the Kelley model of followership beginning with the article by Bjugstad, Thach, and Thompson (2006):
Bjugstad, K., Thach, E., & Thompson, K. (2006). A fresh look at followership: A model for matching followership and leadership styles. Journal of Behavioral & Applied Management, 7(3), 304-319. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? direct=true&db=a9h&AN=21501562&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Then, write an essay that addresses the following elements:
· Describe Kelley’s effective followership.
· Describe how a leader might utilize the Kelley model of followership to assess follower effectiveness. Identify the categories of followers.
· Explain how knowledge of effective followership can help one’s leadership perspective.
· Discuss how a leader might develop individuals into more effective followers.
Utilize the CSU Online Library to locate two sources to use as references that support your essay. Your essay should be two to three pages in length.
Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below:
· The introduction engages the reader in the topic with some form of creative “hook” (such as a story, quote, example, etc.) and provides a clear background for the topic so that readers can gain an understanding of the purpose of the paper.
· The quality of the discussion is clear and appropriate, providing strong evidence of critical thinking.
· The organization results in clarity and presents logically arranged points to support the proposed solution.
· The writing is clear and concise with correct sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it is free from spelling errors.
· The number of credible academic sources meets or exceeds requirements, and they are properly cited using APA format.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.