How can you stay secure online?
IMPORTANT NOTE – Prepare for your discussion forum response:
- Review the Discussion Forum Overview. <<<CLICK THE LINK<<<
- Complete your weekly webtext reading because the discussion question draws on concepts presented in the webtext.
Tech issues with the above video? Use this link instead: https://cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/956951/uiconf_id/43830551/entry_id/1_gewpj1ct/embed/dynamic
- Reflect upon and analyze a past situation with suspicious communication.
- GREETING: Include a welcome that greets Team Bonner and your fellow classmates (For example: Hello Everyone!).
- PARAGRAPH 1: Have you or someone you know received a suspicious communication?
- Can you describe the situation in which the suspicious communication was received?
- How did this suspicious communication come?
- Why was this communication suspicious? What made the communication seem illegitimate?
- What was the response to the suspicious communication?
- Were there any repercussions from receiving this suspicious communication?
- PARAGRAPH 2: What steps can you take when a suspicious communication is received?
- Do you have up-to-date anti-virus software on your computer? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that anti-virus software would have been effective to help in the aforementioned situation in paragraph 1?
- Upon review of the tips in the webtext, what would be different in the situation from paragraph 1?
- What other habits do you think will help with future suspicious communication?
- What is one piece of advice you would give a new student coming into this course on how to be safe online?
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.