Analyze the implications of change associated with proposed strategies for improving the quality and experience of care while controlling costs
Implementation Plan Design
Develop a 4-page plan that will allow your intervention to be implemented in your target population and setting.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
In addition to the bullet points below, provide a brief introduction that refreshes the reader’s memory about your problem statement, as well as the setting and context for which this intervention plan was designed before launching into your implementation plan.
The goal for this is to design a plan that will allow your intervention to be implemented in your target population and setting
You should be able to preserve the quality improvement outcomes that you designed for your target population and setting while also ensuring that the intervention does not put undue stress on the health care setting’s resources or violate any policies or regulations.
Reminder: these instructions are an outline. Your heading for this this section should be Management and Leadership and not Part 1: Management and Leadership.
Part 1: Management and Leadership
- Propose strategies for leading, managing, and implementing professional nursing practices to ensure interprofessional collaboration during the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Analyze the implications of change associated with proposed strategies for improving the quality and experience of care while controlling costs.
Part 2: Delivery and Technology
- Propose appropriate delivery methods to implement an intervention which will improve the quality of the project.
- Evaluate the current and emerging technological options related to the proposed delivery methods.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations
- Analyze stakeholders, regulatory implications, and potential support that could impact the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Propose existing or new policy considerations that would support the implementation of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Timeline
- Propose a timeline to implement an intervention plan with reference to specific factors that influence the timing of implementation.
Address Generally Throughout
- Integrate resources from diverse sources that illustrate support for all aspects of an implementation plan for a planned intervention.
- Communicate implementation plan in a way that clearly illustrate the importance of interprofessional collaboration to create buy-in from the audience.
- Length of submission: 4–pages, double spaced. 5 resources ( 2015-2020)
- APA formatting: Times New Roman, 12 point/ Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and citations are error-free.
- Intext citation: Please add liberal intext citation
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.