When it comes to understanding the flow of money in business—whether purchasing raw materials, renting a new storefront, building a new operating plant, or producing a product or service—understanding the financial ratios that were introduced in the Connect content is essential to good money management skills.
In your discussion this week, consider the financial ratio content covered in the instructor video and in the Connect assignments. Discuss the following:
- Think of a business or organization that you would like to work with. Explain how, as a financial manager, you would use financial ratios in daily operations to ensure the success of the organization.
Consider your peers’ responses, and note the things they would do differently from you. Share some of the practices a financial manager would implement.
Share any good financial management decisions that you think an organization should incorporate based on financial ratios.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
EssayClue is an award-winning assignment help service provider. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the the deadline. Contact us for immediate help.