“A social movement that only moves people is merely a revolt. A movement that changes both people and institutions is a revolution.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
For this week, you will discuss the following questions based on the reading, the documentary, and your overall impression of the content presented this week.
1. What is the difference between collective behavior and social movements?
2. Provide an example of a social movement, and briefly describe it in 2 or 3 brief sentences.
3. What led up to the movement?
4. What theory would support you with explaining the movement you chose (e.g., contagion theory, social unrest and circular reaction, emergent norm theory….).
5. How does the 13th tie into your understanding of the social problems we have witnessed leading up to the election and the social change we are witnessing now?
The post “A social movement that only moves people is merely a revolt. A movement that ch appeared first on homework handlers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post “A social movement that only moves people is merely a revolt. A movement that ch first appeared on Homework Handlers.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.