1. View the PBS Frontline video Death by Fire >>> http://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-death-by-fire/
A transcript for this video found here >>> https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/death-by-…
2. Review the articles about the Willingham case >>> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/texas-ba…
3. Answer the following questions by combining them into one thoughtful, organized essay.
4. In your conclusion, add some of you own thoughts on this case, problems with forensic evidence or experts, or death penalty issues.
5. Check spelling and grammar. WRITE MOSTLY IN YOUR OWN WORDS. PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Discussion Questions (to be combined into one essay) REMEMBER at least 200 WORDS.
How valid do you think Hurst’s criticisms are for the arson evidence from the initial fire investigation? Explain.
Do you believe that the state proved its case that Willingham was guilty of murdering his three children by arson? Fully explain your answer using examples.
Based on Hurst’s analysis of the arson evidence used to convict Willingham, do you believe that Willingham’s execution should have been delayed and his case reopened? Why or why not?
If Willingham was actually executed for a crime he didn’t commit, how should that affect other death penalty cases in the United States? Or should it? Discuss and support your position.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 200 Word Discussion Post-Criminal Law appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.