I need 2 DIFFERENT ESSAYS ON THE SAME PROMPT. What I mean is this, this essay is for my friend and I, therefore, the writer would produce 2 different works on two different files, with two different writing styles and two different citations sources. PLEASE NOTE THAT APSA IS THE CITATION STYLE REQUIRED AND NOT APA.
First, NO PLAGIARISM- I will pay for and check out for plagiarism. Essay must be well written without grammatical error, and finally, you must use CORRECT APSA citation both for in-text and the Reference page. In all, please follow the Rubric For Both Writing Prompts: that appears at the end of this page. Thanks
Writing Prompt: The Mass Media and an Enlightened Public:
The freedom of the press was included in the First Amendment to guarantee citizensâ€ access to news and information. Americans largely rely on the mass media to learn about what is going on in government and in the wider world.
Throughout American history, the publicâ€s access to objective reporting has been threatened by partisan bias in the press, sensationalism, and attempts by the government to regulate the media. Additionally, political campaigns and politicians have long attempted to circumvent and control media coverage. And, in the contemporary era, new trends such as narrowcasting and media consolidation are seen by some as threats to the publicâ€s ability to become informed. Your essay must contain the following information:
- What about todayâ€s media environment do you believe is the greatest obstacle to an enlightened public?
- Provide a definition of this obstacle.
- Use references from the text.
- Provide two (2) recent examples of this threat.
- Describe how it impeded the public from becoming informed.
Rubric For Both Writing Prompts:
The following are required:
- You must have a very clear thesis statement.
- You must provide support for your thesis that is based on evidence (Legal, Empirical, Moral, Political)
- You must use a minimum of two outside sources. You must use APSA formatting in your citations.
You will be required to use in-text citations as well as providing a works cited at the end of your essay.
*Any thought that is not your own, must be cited.
- Your essay must be written in the format of a research paper which outlines a proposed policy.
- You must use complete sentences and present coherent thoughts in your argument.
Points will be taken off for:
o Sloppy presentation, unorganized writing, and incoherent thoughts.
o Failure to answer all components of the writing prompt you choose to write about, and failing to follow style guidelines.
o Writing in first person (My opinion, I think, I believe, etc).
o Having grammatical errors, misspellings, incomplete sentences, and other errors.
o Failure to use in-text citations and use proper APSA formatting.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 2 Pages (or more) Essay EACH- Need tomorrow at 8 in the morning (2 different essays on the same topic) appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.