In July 2017, the startup company ABC raised $1 million ($1,000,000) angel funding from investor Brad. Company ABCâ€s sole founder and CEO, Greg, offered Brad the â€œsame kind of stock that I own â€“ common stock.â€ Brad was happy to receive common stock and a $9 million ($9,000,000) pre-money valuation for his investment. What percentage of the company ABC did Brad own in July 2017 immediately after his angel investment?
The Snap Inc., went public (IPO) on March 2rd, 2017. The chart below was based on its SEC Form 424B4 filing. Read the chart and answer questions:
Price to Public
Underwriting Discounts and Commission
Proceeds to Snap Inc.
Proceeds to Selling Stockholders
Class A common stock offered by Snap Inc.
Class A common stock offered by the selling stockholders
1. Whatâ€s the total number of shares offered to public in the initial public offering?
2. Whatâ€s the total dollar amount that Snap has raised in the initial public offering?
3. Whatâ€s the total costs of underwriting discounts and commission?
4. In the initial public offering, how much was proceeds to Snap Inc. after considering all underwriting discounts and commission?
5. In the initial public offering, how much was proceeds to the selling stockholders after considering all underwriting discounts and commission?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.