Hi all I need a journal entry by saturday. My practicum setting is shadowing a faculty member at Rasmussen College in green bay wi. She is a nursing professor and clinical coordinator at the facility. FOLLOW the Rubric as follows:
· Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience not related to your project (no more than a half page) (10 points)
· Using no fewer than three peer-reviewed sources, analyze what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories, giving special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature. (30 points)
· Explain how the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent and a manner that is inconsistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence. (30 points)
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently. (30 points)
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references.
Note that Faculty may deduct up to 20 points for writing style issues/errors and/or citation- or reference-related APA errors.
Please look below under the week three page break for the format for these journal entries.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post · Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience not related to your project (no more than a half page) (10 points) appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
Get FAST homework help. Place a similar order and get a 15% Discount for your first three orders. We have a team of professional tutors to help you with any assignment regardless of the deadline. Contact us for immediate Homework Help.